- The playlist is now an in-window popover instead of a slide-out panel. This keeps the playlist on the screen at all times and enables playlist functionality when Parole is fullscreen. (screenshot)
- Shuffle functionality is faster, more stable, and reversible! The shuffle button now applies a sort filter instead of randomly jumping to a new item. This improves the playback history as well by making "back" just the previous item in the playlist. (#32)
- Parole will now load the root DVD menu if playback doesn't automatically start soon after loading this disc.
- DVD chapter selection from the playlist has been restored.
- The Subpicture menu is now accessible from the menubar.
Dialog Appearance Improvements
Each of the dialogs were ported to CSD to align with the Xfce 4.16 transition of dialog windows. Along with this transition, each of the dialogs were cleaned up and now utilize suggested action hints. Finally, each dialog received some individual improvements:
- Go to Position: The timestamp inputs were changed to a vertical orientation for a more clock-like appearance. (screenshot)
- Keyboard Shortcuts: The shortcuts window will now spawn on the center of the screen instead of the bottom-right. (screenshot)
- Open File: The progress spinner is now configured as the "extra" widget, making it cleanly align with the file filters combobox.
- Open Location: Removed some duplicated text, making the dialog feel cleaner and more balanced. (screenshot)
- Plugins Manager: Rearranged to prioritize the plugin descriptions and moved the credits to a per-plugin About dialog. (screenshot)
- Save Playlist: The embedded file type panel was replaced with a combobox that also filters the file browser. (screenshot)
- Added a basic GitLab pipeline that checks each commit and merge request.
- Added a new icon and icon name, "org.xfce.parole".
- Added a new README.md (GitLab).
- Fixed various build errors on systems with newer GLib and intltool.
- Player controls are no longer hidden while the volume popover is open.
- Selecting an option (Continue or Stop) on the "Stream is taking too much time to load" dialog will now dismiss the dialog.
Albanian, Arabic, Armenian (Armenia), Basque, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Chinese (China), Chinese (Taiwan), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Eastern Armenian, English (Australia), Estonian, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Interlingue, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Lithuanian, Occitan (post 1500), Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Telugu, Turkish, Ukrainian, Uyghur