LightDM GTK+ Greeter
LightDM GTK+ Greeter is a highly configurable login screen reminiscent of the classic GDM configuration.
- Highly accessible with a11y integration
- Support for Ubuntu indicators
- Supports loading user wallpaper and profile image
- Optional and configurable clock
- Named widgets allow for advanced theming options
- Fully customizable using the friendly LightDM Gtk Greeter Settings utility
The latest stable version can be downloaded from the LightDM GTK+ Greeter downloads page.
Adventurous Ubuntu users can install the latest daily build from the Daily PPA.
Want to help further development? There’s several channels available.
- Review, submit, and fix bugs here.
- Translate Catfish into your native language here.
- Ask questions and get answers here.
Thanks for your interest!