As a software developer, I'm interested in creating clean, efficient, and open applications. I contribute to Xfce and Xubuntu development and strive to write high-quality, maintainable code that others can extend and build upon.
- GitHub is home to a few of my personal projects, including Mugshot.
- Launchpad hosts my Xubuntu projects and MenuLibre.
- Xfce Git hosts every Xfce-specific project I maintain.
- Catfish is a versatile file searching utility. Powered by Python and Gtk, it is beautiful, fast, and reliable.
- LightDM GTK+ Greeter is a highly configurable login screen reminiscent of the classic GDM configuration.
- MenuLibre is an advanced menu editor that provides modern features in a clean, easy-to-use interface.
- Xfce is a fast, lightweight desktop environment that doesn’t sacrifice appearance or usability.
- Xubuntu is an efficient, community-developed operating system powered by Xfce.
- Wonder Backup is a free-to-use, platform-independent backup solution powered by Python.