What Is This?
Joining the Xubuntu package set way back in Xubuntu 17.10 "Artful Aardvark", SGT Puzzles Collection has quietly provided Xubuntu users with a variety of distracting games for several releases. If you want to learn more about the project, check out my introductory blog post.
- Fixed issues with looping when launching a game (LP: #1697107)
- Added "Report a Bug..." option to the menu which takes the user straight to the bug tracker for SGT Puzzles Collection
- Added support for closing the application with Ctrl-C in the terminal
- Fixed AppData validation and added some additional details
- Switched the AppData and launcher to RDN-style (org.bluesabre.SgtLauncher) to follow FreeDesktop standards. Installations from source may now have duplicate launchers, just delete sgt-launcher.desktop
- Updated Danish translation
$ md5sum sgt-launcher-0.2.5.tar.gz 28e77a28faeb9ed6105cab09c90f1ea0 $ sha1sum sgt-launcher-0.2.5.tar.gz 59595b926950e3b76230b35ee540e883407e8132 $ sha256sum sgt-launcher-0.2.5.tar.gz 2aa00b35b3cb19c041246bfa9e892862f3bcb133843a1f2f3767e9f5be278fc7
SGT Puzzles Collection 0.2.5 will be included in Xubuntu 20.04 "Focal Fossa", available in April. Users testing the daily images should be able to test it any moment now.