I am pleased to announce the release of Xfce Screensaver (xfce4-screensaver) 0.1.0! This is an early release targeted to testers and translators. Bugs and patches welcome!
Xfce Screensaver is a screen saver and locker that aims to have simple, sane, secure defaults and be well integrated with the Xfce desktop.
- Integration with the Xfce Desktop per-monitor wallpaper
- Locking down of configuration settings via Xfconf
- DBUS interface to limited screensaver interaction
- Full translation support into many languages
- Shared styles with LightDM GTK+ Greeter
- Support for XScreensaver screensavers
- User switching
- DBus >= 0.30
- GLib >= 2.50.0
- GTK+ >= 3.22.0
- X11 >= 1.0
- garcon >= 0.5.0
- libxklavier >= 5.2
- libxfce4ui >= 4.12.1
- libxfce4util >= 4.12.1
- Xfconf >= 4.12.1
Please be aware that this is alpha-quality software. It is not currently recommended for use in production machines. I invite you to test it, report bugs, provide feedback, and submit patches so we can get it ready for the world.