MenuLibre 2.0.7 is a bugfix release and 2.1.0 builds on top of that release with several improvements.
- Disable running as the root user. This has been responsible for many issues in the past and often led to corrupt menus. No more!
- Fix installation under C locale (LP: #1460472)
- Support psutil 3.0.1 (LP: #1474484)
- Use string values for GtkEntry (LP: #1430613)
- Support launcher subdirectories (LP: #1313682)
- Updated artwork, courtesy of Simon Steinbeiß
- Refactored several components to improve code quality and maintainability
- Exit with Ctrl+Q
- New widgets: GtkApplicationWindow, GtkHeaderbar, GtkStackSwitcher
- Improved Name and Comment entry
- Improved Executable and Working Directory entry
- Improved theme integration with Adwaita and elementary
- Removed deprecated widgets and properties (Gtk 3.14)
- Removed intermediate icon selection
sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install menulibre