Ubuntu Feature Freeze is always such an exciting time. New stable (2.0.7) and development (2.1.0) versions of MenuLibre are now available. Several bugs have been fixed and the new development release begins to show a modern spin on the UI.
MenuLibre 2.0.7 is a bugfix release and 2.1.0 builds on top of that release with several improvements.
- Disable running as the root user. This has been responsible for many issues in the past and often led to corrupt menus. No more!
- Fix installation under C locale (LP: #1460472)
- Support psutil 3.0.1 (LP: #1474484)
- Use string values for GtkEntry (LP: #1430613)
- Support launcher subdirectories (LP: #1313682)
- Updated artwork, courtesy of Simon Steinbeiß
- Refactored several components to improve code quality and maintainability
- Exit with Ctrl+Q
- New widgets: GtkApplicationWindow, GtkHeaderbar, GtkStackSwitcher
- Improved Name and Comment entry
- Improved Executable and Working Directory entry
- Improved theme integration with Adwaita and elementary
- Removed deprecated widgets and properties (Gtk 3.14)
- Removed intermediate icon selection
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install menulibre